|My cousin Cy went here last summer : Anvaya Cove, Bataan, Philippines (Lucky her!)|
Friday Fill-In #193
1. My back is killing me and screaming for a massage.
2. Born to be wild.
3. Leaves are falling all around, and the grass smell sweet today.
4. Stress results forgetfulness.
5. Healing is God's design.
6. Slaving at the office and cutting my lunch time in half to blogging time is what I've been up to lately!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a little quality time at home, tomorrow my plans include finishing up the pending audit items at the office and Sunday, I want to catch up on my sleep (and laundry, too LOL)!
To see more Friday Fill Ins, visit Janet and the home of FFI here.
...and then HOP over Fun Follow Friday and Follow Me Friday to meet new friends!