Pages

Friday Fill Ins #143~Recklessnes, Spats and Strrangers

ffi


And...here we go!

1. One week ago I had a spat with someone.

2. I'm reckless when I was young.

3. Mama told me never talk to strangers.

4. We'll have a great time, you and me.

5. Take your time deciding.

6. The pain will pass!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening, tomorrow my plans include finishing up my pending at the office and Sunday, I want to have time to talk to JV!

more fill ins here!

4 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

MaR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MaR said...

Making decisions is a hard taks for a Libra like me, I need lots of time!!
Enjoy your weekend!
My FFI

Dawn said...

The longer you take to make a decision, the wiser it will be (usually). I, too, had a fight with someone last week, so I hope that this weekend goes a lot better for the both of us.

Happy Friday!!

Marie said...

Decisions are so hard -- I was always told to take my time also but sometimes I plunge in when I should have thought about it more!