Pages

Manic Monday #220

Another Manic Monday !

What are the values you cherish even though they may run counter to societal values? I cherish integrity and honesty, most of all.



Mondays make me wish I am an energizer bunny so I can finish all my backlogs!

If you were to publish a book about yourself, what would you title it? "Living life out of the box"

1 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I would choose Honesty because if people know you are an honest person then they know they could trust you . Respect is another virue but first you have to have respect for yourself before you can respect others.

If I wrote a book about my self I think I would call it "Living with myself" Life has been a roller coaster over the years and I have had to go through some awful times and the only person who could help me through was myself,You may listen to advice of others but in the end it's yourself who has the final decision.

Yvonne.