Pages

My Life in Six Words




I'm at the office , slaving away.

Having coffee on a rainy day!

You forgot to return my heart.



♥♥♥♥


Do you have something to say in just six words? 
Go and visit Cate @ Show My Face to tell and share! 





♥♥♥♥

The first line is what I'm doing today.
The second, what I SHOULD be doing today
The third one is something SOMEONE should have done before he said goodbye :(



3 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Unknown said...

I like that you used your six words for what you are doing, should be doing and what someone else should be doing. Nice way of doing it

Have a great week

Bruno Laliberté said...

i see you're in the exact opposing situation as i am...
oh well!!

sorry to hear about your heartbreak. never easy. good luck!!
:)~
HUGZ

Ann Jones said...

My husband would say that i can never say anything in six words, I talk all the time :) New follower from the sundae hop, have a great week!

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/