Pages

Friday Fill In 050109

(come and fill your Fridays, too! just click the button)

And...here we go!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is be yourself..

2. Sauteed clams in ginger is delicious!
3. When I think of carnivals I think of carousels, balloons, and friends..

4. I don't have any favorite spring flower because these are not native flowers here in the Philippines but I like daisies.
 



5. Things on my desk include notebook, lighter, Marlboros, various state of working paper,  2 cups with half-full coffee, alcogel, kwys, keychains...need I say more?? ;)

6. Rain makes me wanna cuddle and.........

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Enchanted Kingdom ( amusement park), tomorrow my plans include doing the laundry and Sunday, I want to sleep all day!


1 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Nita said...

Nice one! Mine is up as well. Have a great week ahead!

Cheers,
Nita