Pages

Saturday 9: With a Little Help From My Friends




1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Well, I have Frankie, CatCat, Cathy, and Bing.

2. Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? Frankie

3. It's Friday evening and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda? I'm going to see my friend Iya who is coming from Malaysia tonight.

4. What was the most recent movie to scare you or give you the creeps? I'm more of action/spy-thriller movie fan, but the last movie that I saw that gave me the creeps was "The Red Dragon" and "Amistad"





5. Finally, the new cast and movie of Star Trek are out. Excited or indifferent? I love Startrek movies! I just don't know if I'm going tto enjoy it this time.

6. Do you have any nervous habits? Sometimes I tap my foot.
7. Do you swear in general? Yes. wtf? ;)

8. Do you swear on your blog? Not yet. And I will try no to.

9. Does it bother you when you read a post with curse words? No.

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: