Pages

Bloghopping ~ 3 things you don't know about me

1. I have several sets of friends, who haven't met each other.


This here is my friend Iya (in the middle). We met 3 years ago at work though she stayed for a while in Malaysia to accompany her husband,she came back this year to complete her Accounting major. We have a lot of plans of going into business together.




This is Bing, she's in Singapore now. We've known each other since MFI days. The beauty of our friendship is that even if there were long periods of silences, we still have this strong bond.



My friend Kat. My best supporter.







This is JV, a.k.a Teddy. He is my dearest friend. I love him with all my heart. He makes me believe in a lot of things, that there is more to life and we have to make the most of it.

2. I've been to many schools. 2 in grade, 3 in highschool.

3. I'm a fan of animated movies. From Lion King to Ice Age and everything in between! I like comic hero movies, too! Batman series, Spiderman, Superman, the Marvel heroes, Daredevil and Hellboy too, you name it, I've watched it!


MckLinky Blog Hop








1 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

HeatherOz said...

Hi!
Visiting from the blog hop! I am trying to visit at least 50 blogs from the blog hop and say "HI" to all of them. I decided to visit 25 blogs before my blog link and 25 blogs after my blog link.
Nice to find ya!
Heather