Pages

Skywatching in Batangas


9 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

I'm sure you were on top of the world when you took this fabulous photo!

Jim said...

What a great view.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

kutuharju said...

WOW, you have got just the landscape & the scenery that I long for! But it also helps to see something so beautiful, thank you :)

Linnea said...

Looks like the perfect setting for a holiday. Great clouds in that vibrant blue sky, too. Thanks for stopping by my SWF post!

FJL said...

Cool blog and great pic!

josie said...

you caught the most beautiful angle of the view congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Philippines is very beautiful!

Moms On The Go said...

Wow, How beautiful! I hope I get to travel one day:)

Stopping in from Harriet's comment challenge

kRiZcPEc said...

refreshing. ;)