Pages

Saturday 9: Talking in Your Sleep



1. Has anyone in your life talked in their sleep? A brother, and JV once or twice.  ***wink*** old ladies will tell you sleeptalk do not lie ***wink***I tried asking them questions but they never answer back.

2. What do you like about fall? There is no fall season here in the Philippines, but what I see and hear on my favorite blogs, it's a change of myriad colors!

3. Do you have an addictive personality? Yeah, I think so. Don't we  have all?

4. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? JV.

5. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? No.NO.NOOOOOOOOO!

6. Are you happy with where you are in life? Yes. Fairly happy. .  I know there is something more out there that I need to discover yet...
I think it's human nature.

7. Do you believe that you can change someone? No. But I can help.

8. Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't? I could wish for Johnny Depp, the sexiest man alive!

9. Would you ever fight someone over your significant other? Yes.




3 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Marites said...

we almost have the same answers;) cool! happy Saturday!

I am Harriet said...

You're right- everyone is addicted to something.

Have a great Saturday.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/do-you-believe-that-you-can-change.html

Be sure to join us for Monday Mayhem

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Can you help change me? I want to be rich. :)