Pages

QUOTE of the Day~Resolutions

"I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the year's."
– Henry Moore








About Henry Moore

British sculptor Henry Moore is known for his voluptuous abstract figures. He was born in 1898 to a poor mining family. After Moore served in World War I, he became the first student of sculpture at Leeds School of Art; a sculpture studio was set up specifically for him. As he studied primitive arts, his own work became more abstract. He established The Henry Moore Foundation in 1977 to promote public appreciation of art. He died in 1986. His work can be seen in public spaces all over the world.

1 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Esther said...

Wonderful quote!
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. It took me a while (soryy!) but now I'm here to give some bloglove in return. Have a great new year!