Pages

SOOC ~ Leech Limerick







Just something that I found on the ground! A leech!


Camera Critters


Poor Leech
(Limerick by Sidewalker


To what do we owe the poor leech;
a miracle cleanser par bleach?
While a mucousy mess
It taught us to confess
The truth is so rare in the preach



6 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Anonymous said...

Seems as if life demands much more practice than preach.
Wonderful post of you.
Please have a nice Sunday.

Tarun Mitra said...

Good Prompt words and nice pic..
Have a Great Time

Jan said...

I've never seen a leach. Good capture.

Helena said...

Very cool photo. I would've never thought to take a picture of a leech. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog,
Lena

Lesaonar said...

That's not a leach, it's a slug.

Anonymous said...

nice article. I would love to follow you on twitter.