Pages

30 Days of truth - Day 06

Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do



Lie.

As hard as we try to be, not all of us can be Honest Abes.  

I mean, how do you say to a loved one that they are dying, or to a child that one parent is going away for good and there is no sense in waiting? I think honesty does not equate with insensitivity, that's all. I hope I would not be in a situation like that.


  • What about you, what is it that you you hope you never have to do?
Tell me via the comment section the link to your post so I can check them out, too!

The list for the 30 Days of Truth Challenge is here



Next:

Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.

2 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I had to tell my children(all adults) that their dad didn't have long to live, infact he went 4 months earlier than they said. It was the most awful thing I had to do especially as it was three days after my mother had passed away. I felt so helpless.

Yvonne.

haisley said...

Ang lungkot nmn nito ate whi, Kelan ko lang kz nadiscover ang blogging...hehehehe... panu ba ung meme hunt.... Idol kita eh...hataw sa english eh