Pages

30 Days of Truth -- Day Eight


Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.


I could name a few who ATTEMPTED to treat me like shit and one or two almost succeeded. The most felt was by the person described in day four.  I know he was not treating me the way I deserved to be treated but I ignored the signs,  hoping tomorrow would be better. It went on for years. But a person can only take so much, we are like balloons slowly filling with water. We expand and take in as much as we can and then we explode.

But I'm better now. I realized, it's not living the life we chose BUT choosing the life we live.

  • What about you, who has made your life hell, or treated you like shit?
Tell me via the comment section the link to your post so I can check them out, too!

The list for the 30 Days of Truth Challenge is here




Next:

Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

I grabbed the logo here :)

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: