Pages

Friday Fill Ins #137

Serendipity

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. When will I see you again?

2. The Green Mile was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.
(more on wiki)

3. Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.

4. Vegetables cooked in coconut milk ("ginataang gulay") is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your company sometime soon.

6. With my teddybear is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the DVD's that I borrowed from my sis, tomorrow my plans include visiting my mom, do my laundry and Sunday, I want to sleeeeep!

Other FFI players here!

1 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Anna said...

wow ang sarap ng ulam!
me, ulam pinoy din :)

have a great weekend!
PinkSplotch