Pages

Saturday 9



1. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? Nope.

2. How do you eat oreos? I open it up, eat (actually nibble on) the cream filling first. Then the biscuit, which I melt in my mouth. Milk's not required, though. ;)

3. Are you cocky? Yes, sometimes. It has been my downfall, and my saving grace at times, too.

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid? Nope. I have lots and lots of cousins so Ithink an imaginary friend has no room.

5. What t.v. station do you watch the most?



6. Have you ever seen the ocean? Yes, the Pacific Ocean.

7. Have you ever been hospitalized? Nope. I haven't been confined.

8. What's your favorite brand of rootbeer? Sarsi.

9. Could you live without a computer? Yeah, I think so. Uhmmm, no! I would miss my blogger friends so much I'd go crazy and look far and wide for a shop or an establishment with internet!

2 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Anonymous said...

Love those channels! Dog Whisperer is my favorite show on Nat. Geographic. I could use his services. lol

Anna said...

yay! i love sarsi too, with vanilla ice cream!
PinkSplotch