Pages

Friday Fill Ins #147

Serendipity


Would anyone be interested in making a Halloween graphic?

And...here we go!

1. The crickets sing, the butterflies dance...

2. Take care wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the worries of it all.

4. Life uncomplicated; this was a dream.

5. But as for me it's getting down to the last unspoken part (**singing**).

6. Life is easy where I come from

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up office tasks, tomorrow my plans include continuation of tonight's work sched and Sunday, I want to spend time with JV!

5 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Lulu said...

sometimes it is wishful thinking to just get away from all the worries....

My FTF entry

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Great answers! Hope you have a good relaxing weekend!

Here is my Friday Fill-In attempt. It made me think of the Childcatcher...LOL

Sassy
:)

Unknown said...

I love dancing butterflies! Have a good one
Here's my fill-ins

Mariposa said...

Hope you'll have fun this weekend!


Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins

Lizze said...

Great answers! I love how you format your answers in color similar to what I do. Great minds think alike and all that jazz. ;) lol

Happy belated Friday Fill-In! :)