Pages

Ruby Tuesday~ Daisies are red...


Each flower is a soul opening out to nature.
Gerard De Nerval



26 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Jacquie said...

Oh! Wow that picture is soo pretty!

Anonymous said...

Lovely flower that put a smile to my face :)
Happy RT!

Lindy said...

Gosh, this is vibrant and so perfectly red!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your nice comment.

Happy RT!

Miranda said...

That is so pretty! Happy RT!

Karen Coutu said...

What a beautiful red! A wonderful RT shot!!

Dimple said...

That daisy is definitely red! Looks pretty large, too!

Carletta said...

Very beautiful!
Excellent macro shot.

Mine’s here: Carletta’s Captures.

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

wonderful red Gerber daisy.. one of my favorite flowers!

Felisol said...

I call daises the little white flowers with yellow in the middle.
These must be the exotic and expensive gerberas I buy at the florist's for special occasion.
Beautiful.
From Felisol

Jama said...

Lovely red gerbera!

marian said...

gorgeous RED gerberas always bring a smile to my face!..thanks also for popping by :)

Robin said...

I like gerberas, they're such happy looking flowers, and this one is such a vibrant deep red too.

Rona Michelson said...

Lovely red flower!

Auntie E said...

Nice Lens capture. Happy RT

Leora said...

Oh, what a splendid Gerber daisy! I like buying bouquets with gerbers, so lively a flower.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Blazing red flower,
who can ignore you? Only
those who have no eyes.

Hootin Anni said...

It's like it's on fire!!! What a wonderful macro setting...love it.



My R T is now posted. I do hope you can stop by sometime to visit with me....it's a little bony this week for me, but there IS ruby. LOL

Here's the permalink: Ruby Tuesday [you'll need to scroll down just a bit beyond my Tuesday's Heads or Tails]

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flower; vibrant red! Thanks for sharing with us.

Paz

Rechie said...

what a beautiful flower...great capture

Just Add Walter said...

wow, that is gorgeous!!

thanks for visiting my blog today! Hope you have a great day!

bj said...

Beautiful shade of red..
Happy RT....

storyteller at Small Reflections said...

BEAUTIFUL blossom and lovely quote. I don't know that I've ever SEEN a red daisy before. Thanks for visiting earlier ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

ellen b. said...

Lovely blossom! Happy Ruby to you...

Nukke said...

Suits well to Ruby Tuesday !!!

maryt/theteach said...

What a gorgeous RED daisy!! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)

Carly said...

beautiful flower for Ruby Tuesday, it looks perfect!