Pages

Mellow Yellow Monday~Orchid

My MYM for today!



MellowYellowMondayBadge

To find other splash of yellow, see here!

15 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Awesome !!!!!!!!

Hello from SpeedyCat :-)

VioletSky said...

beautiful flower.

Rose said...

This is a beautiful flower!

The Explorer said...

great colors for the orchids.

thanks for visiting my site.

Unknown said...

I wish orchids grew here in Canada, other than in greenhouses, that is. They are such beautiful flowers.

Liz@ MLC said...

Stunning! A perfect entry for MYM.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

b13 said...

Wonderful orchids! What a pretty yellow!

Sara Chapman said...

What a beautiful, tender shade of yellow. Happy MYMonday!

prettyfirefly said...

nice orchids!

www.prettyfirefly.com

Al said...

Their so refreshing to look at!

Dimple said...

These are lovely, the yellow is so delicate and the pink such a good contrast with it.
I agree with Stine, I wish this type of orchid grew wild here. We do have two types that grow on the forest floor during the spring and summer, and they are beautiful, but they are much more subdued.
Thanks for the visit!

Annie Jeffries said...

So delicate and lovely. Mother Nature sure knows how to put together color.

viridian said...

Oh, what beautiful orchids! And thanks for visiting my blog.

annies home said...

I love orchids and this is very pretty
shopannies@Yahoo.com

Jade said...

Ohh very nice orchid! I wanna start collecting orchids din....

Have a great week dear;)!