Pages

...an award!

 Teddy's hasn't replied to my sms since Saturday, and I'm getting crankier. I have a mountain of laundry that I tried finishing yesterday(Sunday) but could not. I haven't been sleeping as much as I should even if I took Itherax to make me sleepy. Raaawwwr...

 How lucky can I get, huh, to get my very first award ever, on a bad-hair day? Many thanks to the Duchess!

So my turn to make somebody smile today....

All you have to do is:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!



                                                     10 Things That Make Me Happy

  1. JV aka Teddy (the cheesier version: teddybear)
  2. bloggers and their comments
  3. chocolates
  4. coffee on a rainy day
  5. friends
  6. sunsets
  7. beach outings
  8. books
  9. good finds in thrift shops or ukay-ukay
  10. cooking


 Awardees..ta da!






    4 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

    Beverly said...

    Thank you so much for this. You made my day.

    Many of the things that make you happy, make me happy, too.

    Hilda said...

    Thank you so much for this sweet and happy award. The image alone made me smile, and especially when I read the text. Except for JV, everything that makes you happy makes me happy too. In a different order though. For #1, make mine Exie. ;)

    Thanks again, and have a wonderful week!

    Coffee Slut said...

    How sweet of you! Thank you so very much!

    Susanne said...

    Wow, thanks so much. A very nice thing to wake up to on a Monday morning!