Pages

Skywatching ~ Green + Blue



We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came... 
(John F. Kennedy)




 

To watch and experience  the the sky all over the world, just click on the buttons to take you there!

34 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Anonymous said...

tis my wish that someday i would find myself skywatching on that beach :)

wish me luck :D

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Hello. Visiting you from the Oasis capital of UAE; Al Ain City.

Great capture. Am dreaming of a vacation in Pagudpud. The beach looks so inviting and refreshing. It will be nice to sit on the sand and watch the sky while marvelling the beauty of the nature.

Have a great weekend ahead. Magandang umaga po.

Verna Luga said...

Thanks for the visit!

Hope my wish will come true ... one of these days I will set foot on this land ...

great shot!

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I am snow and landlocked in the middle of the U.S. I love your beach and sky photo!

Arlene said...

nice nice shot! never been there yet but hopefully someday.

happy weekend!

Fadzil Zainal said...

Err..do I see a screenshot of the final episode of LOST... ;)
Great scene..

P/s: Thanks for stopping by mine earlier.

Adrienne Zwart said...

Beautiful!

Jim Klenke said...

what a beautiful shot, looks like a great place to relax.

magiceye said...

picture postcard perfect!

Scotty Graham said...

Hey There....thanks for the visit to my blog..hope you come back...great shot here, and nice beach!!

Cheers,

Scotty

Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA said...

That's a beauty. Excellent composition, and I love the color of the water.

Tania said...

Beautiful shot!:-) And I wish it was summer!
Have a great day!

Anzu said...

We have a longing for sailing anywhere beyond the beautiful sea.
It makes us happy.

Thanks for your visit (*'-'*)

Marie said...

I love this shot! The beautiful sky and the waves roaring :-)

Anonymous said...

Great photo, and I love the way you paired it with the quote. I like beaches without lots of people, where you can enjoy nature and its beauty.

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

Beatiful view of a city in Philipines, yes?
simly marvelous
graceolsson.com/blog

thank u very much for your visita nd comment, also

RogerB said...

I can almost smell the ocean air! Nice shot!

January Zelene said...

Hi Sis! Finally I arrived here, parati na lang error sa ofis pagclick ko sa link mo..sensya na..

Lovely photo sis!
thanks for visiting!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Beautiful!

Regina said...

Beautiful scene!
Love the beach.

Great shot!

LadyFi said...

That's lovely! Wish I were there!

Carolyn said...

Stunning photo and JFK's quote is quite apropriate. Nice post and thanks for sharing.
Smiles

Carly said...

This photos has the most beautiful composition! I love the people in the bottom corner, it really gives a good perspective.

Carly said...

This photos has the most beautiful composition! I love the people in the bottom corner, it really gives a good perspective.

storyteller said...

What lovely skies over this beautiful ocean view ... marvelous capture! Thanks so much for your visit to Small Reflections ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

Clueless in Boston said...

Beautiful shot and beautiful location. Would love to go there someday.

Jenny said...

I have not heard this quote before and it is wonderful. Thank you for that and your great photo.

Louis la Vache said...

A fine choice for Sky Watch!

Dimple said...

Lovely from the small mounds on the horizon to the small surf and sky watchers on the beach. Bliss!

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

A beautiful scene. I like the two figures they add to the overall feeling of the photo.
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo

Carletta said...

A vast and lovely seascape!

shaker said...

Beautiful place and photo !

Lew said...

Beautiful sky and sea you have captured!

Gena @ Thinking Aloud said...

Lovely sky post and gorgeous scenery!
thanks for popping by my blog too!
Gena @ thinking Aloud
a phhotoblog
South Africa