Pages

Silly Haiku ~ Freestyle

Join the fun!

on the screen, her naked truth
bright…scintillating…
His heart curled, in a li’l death.

6 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

RoseBelle said...

Gosh, it's been a long, long time ago since I watched Doraemon. I still see Doraemon toys in Japanese stores in San Francisco and it makes me smile. Reminds me of my youth.

Amanda Moore said...

This is very cute but if I may point out Haiku is 5-7-5 instead of 7-5-7 just thought to remind you. Cannot wait to see your Haiku next week! Have a great SHW!

Jillien said...

Le petite mort....that must have been one helluva movie!

Chanda the Eco-Cheap Mom said...

Good job! Next week instead of Silly Haiku Wednesday, we should all do Dyslexic Haiku Wednesday! ;)

Amanda Moore said...

Chanda you're too much! I agree lets do a 7-5-7 I am butt backwards all the time anyways! Thanks for the cute post Fickle it was too funny!

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Heehee - love the gentle ribbing given by our Haiku friends, eh? ;)

Very cute! :D You Haiku friends certainly do bring a smile to my face.