Pages

I am a Mystic

It's fun taking tests like these. It makes one think, is it true?

So.

I'm not really an island. I need a warm body beside me sometimes most of the time. It's good to know you have someone, don't you think?  But I don't depend my happiness on them. But .though I enjoy silence,especially in the mornings as much as  I love going out with friends, going to the beach, joyrides and such...






You Are a Mystic







You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.

And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.

Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.

You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!
Your strength: Your self sufficiency
Your weakness: You despise authority
Your power color: Maroon
Your power symbol: Hammer
Your power month: July


   

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: