Pages

Monday Sound -- Having you Near Me (Air Supply)







I googled why a  "song/music/melody  is stuck to one's head" and several articles says that it is a  phenomenon called "earworm". It happens to me all the time. Research say that all of us are afflicted by this at one time or another.

So what's your earworm today?

10 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Unknown said...

Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons..totally addicted to that song at the minute...


ICLW
#101
http://thegalwho.wordpress.com/

Jules said...

My 'earworm' today is Mah Nà Mah Nà from the Muppet Show. It's actually used in a sunscreen ad in Australia & I have been singing that version all day.

Nice to meet you & Happy ICLW.

Artsnark said...

Aargh...nooo. Not an earworm!! The only cure is either to pass it on to someone else or trade it for another

So.... I'm Henry the 8th I am. Henry the 8th I am , I am.....

Run DMT said...

LOL Earworm. That's great! Earworm- That sounds like a Star Trek: Wrath of Khan reference. lol

BTW...I read your text before playing the song. Hopefully, I avoided that little earworm. lol
;-)

Anonymous said...

EARWORM. Just a riot. Great pick my friend. I haven't listened to Air Supply in a while. Great song :) Happy MM

Amanda Moore said...

I have not listened to Air Supply in eons! Thanks for taking me back!

Diane said...

havent heard this song in a long time! i hate getting 'earworms'! lol

Peggy said...

really like this song. Romance!!!!

Earworm...yuck! maybe I have ittoo!

Anonymous said...

Air Supply...takes me back to my radio days...

Kelly L said...

I loved Air supply when I was in high school 1981/1982/1983 - this is not a popular song but I have heard it....

thanks for the smile.

Love to you
Kelly
http://www.kellysideas.com