Pages

The Never Should Meme




1. If I never see Teddy again it will be too soon.

2. Should I meet my Maker tomorrow, I would ask for one more day on earth to show Teddy how how much he means to me.

3. Never in my life have I embraced someone like I did today.

4. I should always allow more time to do laundry (I hate it, don't you?).

5. I should've never listened to other people while under the influence of alcohol.

6. I never puke in my car but I should always carry ziplock bags  ::lol:: with me just in case.

7. I should spend more money on vacation because it makes me happy. I should spend less money on cellphone upgrade because it makes me sad.

8. Secrets should never be shared with strangers.

9. I should tell "You" that I never really meant to make your life as miserable as you claim I did,  because it's you who chose it to be by nursing your anger and not letting go.

10. Never in a million years would I want you to know why some people are left- or right-handed, they just are!

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: