Pages

Thursday Thunks 040209

tt1
(click image to thunk!)
1. Did you play any April Fools jokes on anyone or have a joke played on you? No major jokes recently. 2. If you could be on any non-reality TV show as a guest star or star, which one would it be and why? The Oprah Winfrey Show. I like Oprah, that's why. Maybe Sex and the City. I don't know why. 3. Do you crack your knuckles? Yes. Sometimes when my fingers gets tired from using the keyboard, or when it's cold. 4. If you remember your first day of kindergarten, were you scared or excited? If you have kids or grandkids, were they scared or excited? Excited. 5. If you are in the shower, hear the fire alarm going off and smell smoke/see flames, will you just run out of the house with a towel on or grab some clothes & dress as you run out?Depends on the size of the fire, but I'd probably run and get the nearest shirt, grab my personal documents if I can, and run outside. 6. Last week the Thursday Thunkers asked about your Daddy (twice), so this week tell us a little about your Mom. My mom thinks she knows best ( and most of the time she does) but she doesn't think that sometimes I have a voice too. Most of the time she and I do not see eye to eye, we would argue and all, but i love her still. 7. Which search engine do you use most often? Google 8. Did you participate in Earth Hour? Yes. We turned off our houselights and since it was hot and humid, my flatmate and I just went to Paseo de Sta Rosa and had our dinner at Bacolod Chicken, Mocha Latte at Starbucks and had a couple of San Mig Lights. [caption id="attachment_1243" align="aligncenter" width="128" caption="@the Paseo de Sta Rosa with just acoustics, candles, and beer"]@the paseo de Sta Rosa with just acoustics, candles, and beer[/caption] 9. What was the last new-to-you movie you watched? Was it in the theater or on DVD? Was it good? I watched the "Twilight" 10. If you do something embarrassing, do you laugh it off, or sit & worry about it? LMAO 11. Where is your favorite spot in your home to sit & relax? In my room, with my dimlight on and my Pooh pillow. Happy thunking!

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: