Pages

Sunday Stealing - The 40 Question Meme





Today we ripped this meme off a blogger Lady Nina of the blog Live the Good Life, Fight the Good Fight. She gives us no idea who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The 40 Meme

1. My uncle once : who was so drunk he wrapped a cloth 'round a piece of wood and scared a lot of our neighbors and almost got arrested by the police ( they thought he's carrying a shotgun and is running amok)

2. Never in my life : have I sung in public ( I mean, with an audience) and never will.

3. When I was seventeen : I run away from home.

4. High School was : the place and time where I "explored" a lot.

5. I will never forget : Yaba ( I learned a lot from her)

6. I once met : a mountain rebel (he was a Philippine CPP- NPA) who hid in our attic for 1 week ~ my other cousins and I were more interested than scared at that time ( I was 9 or 10 yrs old) (that incident was later explained to us when we were older)

7. There’s this girl I know who : already had a kid at 13!

8. Once, at a bar : My older guy cousins caught me ( I was fifteen!)

9. By noon, I’m usually : at my peak (I'm sluggish in the morning.. ;) my momentum always picks up at this time onwards...)

10. Last night : I'm with my friends having a pool party. I had a great time!100_08981

100_09211

11. If only I had : a lot of money....

12. Next time I go to gym/church : I'll invite JV

13. Susan Boyle : what a voice! Her rendition of I dream a Dream moved me to tears. She is the epitome of " Do not judge the book by it's cover"





[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnmbJzH93NU]

14. What worries me most : ...I'm not much of a worrier because I believe that life takes care of itself in the long run...


15. When I turn my head left, I see : My friend Anne updating her emails.


16. When I turn my head right, I see : 2 empty computer booths

17. You know I’m lying when : when I blink and stutter ( if I was caught red-handed ;) )

18. What I miss most about the eighties : new wave music, bangs, I remember McGyver series

19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : Helena

20. By this time next year : I'd probably be pregnant (**fingers crossed**)

21. A better name for me would be : Lorena

22. I have a hard time understanding : why people blame other people for their mistakes

23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : probably still try my to juggle my school and social life and argue with my teachers to get my point across, BUT with a little more FOCUS.

24. You know I like you if : I invite you over my house (meaning, I consider you a friend already)



25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : my Dad

26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : I like the 80's better

27. Take my advice, never : say never.

28. My ideal breakfast is : coffee and rice with salted egg, and tomatoes , or smoked fish

29. A song I love, but do not own is : (right now) Lightning Crashes by Pearl Jam

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : you go to an ecotour of the Mayon Volcano and other scenic sites

http://www.bicolknown.com/apps/photos/







31. My favorite Beatle is : Paul

32. Why won’t people : just live and let live, and just be happy?

33. If you spend the night at my house : we'll probably talk the night away

34. I’d stop my wedding for : nothing (if I ever come to that)

35. The world could do without : the Abu-Sayyaf

36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : for me, this would be nest to death... ;(

37. My favorite blonde is : Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde

38: Paper clips are more useful than : whiny people

39. If I do anything well, it’s : because I love it

40. And by the way : when I love, I love with all my heart.

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: