Pages

Friday 5 041709

livejournalfriday5

(click and have fun!)


  1. When did you last sleep in a tent? That was a long time ago, like it's been 8 years.
  2. What comes to mind when you think about relieving yourself in the great outdoors? That I might be stung by bugs "down there" haha
  3. Where’s the best place you ever went camping? It was in the Taal lake, at the side of Cuenca, Batangas with friends and the Ex. We waited for the sunrise and I can't forget the sight! I can't show you pictures though becasue I returned everything to the Ex when we broke up ( yeah, I know, silly me)
  4. What’s your favorite camp food? Canned. With rice cooked inside the bamboo.
  5. What’s your sleeping bag like? It was just plain banig and kumot and bonfire to keep us warm and the bugs away.
TGIF, everyone!

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: