Pages

Thursday Thunks 043009


(come join the fun, find it here @ Thursday Thunks!)


This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen & Kimber via phone & Skype conference, the color mango and the number 70566.

1. What color is your front door? Dark, boring brown
2. We discussed our folks in previous TT so now tell me about your siblings. If you are an only child, tell me whether or not you wanted siblings, older, younger etc.Well, now. I'm the eldest of 4. No, I'm the 5th of 8... ;) I actually have 4 half-siblings older than me though I haven't met them, or even talked about them at home ( only half-whispers from my relatives). They (not the half-siblings) are Roger, who's 30 and married with 2 kids; Melchor ( the taciturn one)  who is 10 years younger than I am and Rhenz our youngest who is 12 years younger.
3. What color/type butterfly is your favorite? I like all shades and colors of butterflies, though I seldom see them here in the city except in butterfly gardens set up in malls.
4. Will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo? No. But here in the Philippines, we have May 1 as Labor Day and May 7 as my nth birthday! ;)
5. Oprah- love her, hate her, or don't care? Don't care. I love Tyra Banks more...
6. Are you worried about the spread of swine flu? Yes, but not panicky. Certain precautions must taken though. News advisories are very helpful.
7. Hard or soft pillows? Soft and hard pillows.
8. How many trees are in your neighbor's yard? Let me think...I think there are no trees around my neighbors houses because there's no yard, just apartment complexes and pavements and walls...
9. What was the color of the last car you saw? I think it was silver.
10. When does your driver's license expire? On my birthday.
11. Look at the clock on your computer and type the numbers backwards. 7021. Why? :)

12. When you put your pants on, what leg do you put in first? I don't know. Does it matter? I think my left foot.
13. How would you respond to this letter if you were an advice columnist.

I am an ugly woman. I was an ugly baby and child even! It is a fact. I am 36 now and I have never had a boyfriend, and I am still a virgin.

Due to me not having men in my life, I have poured everything I have in to education and my career. At 36 I am the youngest (and first female CEO) at a big, successful, tech company. I have over 200 personal patents and millions of pounds in investments.

I have everything: huge house, holiday villa in Spain, 3 cars, power boat, a race horse, etc. but as much I try to talk myself into everything being “great” I cannot help but to miss that special someone to share it all with.

Most of my friends are married with kids and I feel like I am gradually drifting away from them also.

Where can I find someone to marry an ugly woman?
Dear Ugly Woman,


 I think you are focusing too much on your "outside" appearance. Beauty is relative, you know. As long as you are not mean mean to kids and animals, then don't lose hope! Love, and you will be loved.





regards,

3 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

jana said...

Hi Fickle! Thanks for stopping by my blog... you were nicer to Ugly Lady than I was...

lv2scpbk said...

I'm the same as you with the butterflys. Love all the colors. I really liked your answer to the ugly letter.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I loved the "on my birthday" answer! Great job as always. Have a terrific day...