Pages

Thursday Thunks 042409



1. If you could skywrite anything you wanted, what would it be? Thank you!!

2. Did you get drunk at your prom? Never went to the prom

3. What is your favorite spice to use cooking? Black Pepper

4. What color is your roof? green

5. In a land far, far away I believe there are other people who live their lives separate from us.

6. In the Miss USA pageant, Miss California was asked; "Vermont recently became the fourth state to legalize same sex marriage. Do you think every state should follow suit? Why or why not?" and her answer was; "Well I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. Um, we live in a land that you can choose same sex marriage or opposite marriage and, you know what, in my country and in, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman," Carrie said to a mix of boos and applause. "No offense to anybody out there. But that's how I was raised and that's how I think that it should be between a man and a woman." Do you think that cost her the crown? I haven't watched it.

7. Do you watch Miss USA/Miss America pageants? Sometimes, in HBO

8. Have you ever driven/ridden on a tractor? No.

9. For the parents - what cartoon/children show did your child watch obsessively? (Hey, if you aren't a parent, maybe a niece or nephew...) Tom and Jerry. I even watch it sometimes.

10. If I set a level on your living room floor - would it show that it was level? Yes, I think so. But who would care, really? As in life, it's a matter of perspective!
11. What was the last restaurant you ate at? Kanin Club at Paseo de Sta Rosa ("Kanin" is a Tagalog that means Rice)

12. What's the picture on your wall calendar for this month? There are no picture on my calendar.
13. Are you superstitious? No.

14. If I get into your car and turn on the radio - what type of radio station will I hear? I don't usually listen to the radio nowadays, I like my ipod better. I only listen to the news on radio if there is a typhoon and I can't get to the TV.

15. Would you rather wake up with a snake in your bed or a lizard? Lizard?
16. Do you think schools have changed at all since the Columbine tragedy 10 years ago? In what ways? Maybe for some schools.

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: