Pages

10 things...

I liked doing this one! Thanks, bethany actually Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People Right Now:
  1. Did you ever mean everything you said?
  2. I miss you, things are so different now that you're not here.
  3. I'm sorry.
  4. You promised!
  5. What's for dinner?
  6. I hope you're happy now.
  7. Do you really want to?
  8. Thank you for the good times.
  9. You know your way home.
  10. Sshhhh, now you know all my secrets!
Nine Things About Myself:
  1. I couldn’t carry a tune in a bucket.
  2. And I couldn't dance! I have two left feet!
  3. I like to be left alone to sort things out.
  4. I fall in and out of love hard.
  5. I believe in angels, more in substance than form.
  6. I could spend my life forever in the beach and read good books
  7. I would choose : sunsets over sunrises, coffee over milk , iced over hot tea, chocolates over everything sweet!
  8. I' m a casual smoker.
  9. I like nature trips, the beach, and books
Eight Ways To Win My Heart:
  1. Make me laugh. A good sense of humor and wit is sexy.
  2. Be a good conversationalist
  3. Approach me slowly, never come on too strong
  4. Be naughty, and nice!
  5. Pick my mind, and I'll pick yours
  6. Don't whine.
  7. Be yourself. I can smell a fake a mile away.
  8. Make promises you can only deliver, otherwise, don't.
Seven Things That Cross My Mind a Lot:
  1. Thank you God, you saved me again.
  2. I need a vacation...
  3. Wait...
  4. My laundry
  5. I need my coffee
  6. Pay my bills
  7. Did I_______? I forget a lot minute details lately. I guess I really need my #2..
Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep:
  1. Check the locks on the main and backdoors
  2. Shower.
  3. Read a bit
  4. Turn on my dimlight
  5. Plan tomorrow's sched
  6. Think of happy things
Five People Who Mean a Lot:
  1. Frankie
  2. Joan
  3. N (he means a lot to me right now)
  4. Grace
  5. My Family
Four Things You’re Wearing Right Now:
  1. flip flops
  2. t-shirt & pants
  3. underwear
  4. glasses
Three Songs That You Listen to Often (Currently):
  1. Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley & Allison Krauss
  2. Stop Crying Your Heart Out by Oasis
  3. Be my Somebody by Nora Jones
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
  1. get over some of my fears.
  2. live near the beach
One Confession:
  1. I can be stubborn to the point of hurting myself and others for no reason except that I’m stubborn.

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: