Pages

Sleeping with Bread


I came across Sleeping with Bread today and I realized that I've been taking some things important for granted lately.
Consolation:
  • A friend and I joined the Earth Hour at Paseo de Sta Rosa, to be a part of the worldwide energy-saving activity while having fun
  • Received an email from N
  • Had my much needed sleep
  • Went to the mall
Desolation
  • My friend's brokenhearted
  • Someone thinks she has to compete against me, and I don't know why
  • Cooped up with so much work
  • I miss N so bad
So that's all for now. I must have missed so many things last week, I have to make up for all that this week.

1 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Anonymous said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!