Pages

Friday 5 (032709)

livejournalfriday5(click to play)

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your online journal. Answer the questions there, then leave a comment at Friday 5 so we all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
  1. To whom do you normally turn when you need to complain about something? I normally complain to the concerned person, but sometimes I whine to my bff, or if I can't hold it anymore, I turn to blogging! ;)
  2. Which annual season-turning do you enjoy the most?...
  3. Where can you get a really good turnover? The French Baker's Beef Turnover. Yummmm!set1
  4. What’s employee turnover like where you work? Right now, I think every week someone's going. Employees with dependents are looking for better opportunities elsewhere because we are having an indefinite 4-day workweek sched.huhu ;(
  5. One of the Wonder Twins could turn into any form of water, while the other could turn into any animal. Which of these powers would be more useful to you? I'll be Zan, anytime!150px-wondertwins_new1

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: