Pages

Friday Fill Ins #117

ffi

(come and join, just click image to play!)

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived one crazy hermit, with silver beard a mile long, having his tea."

2. "I love, I hurt, I cry in one vicious cycle but that ain't no matter."3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, the shadows enveloping the church steeple, the moonlight on the roof finally succumbing."4. "Several hundred hungry slaves are slowly dying, chained from the hold of the Spanish galleon."5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it slowly creeps up into the light."6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, and the brave."7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting my sis, tomorrow my plans include doing the laundry, cleaning my room, chat with a couple of friends and Sunday, I want to visit St. Claire's Convent!

~~~~~~~~

HAPPY FRIDAY, YA ALL!!!

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: