Pages

Friday #116

1. Why do we have to fall in love then break our hearts?
2. Fickleinpink and Friendster are now habits.
3. I have a dimple on my cheek, and I think it's my lucky charm!
4. I had never heard the phrase "A3" and it stands for Any time, Any place, Anywhere, Popular texting abbreviation (ack J Lewis). The expression actually originated from a 1960s/70s Martini TV advert has now assumed an amusing additional modern meaning, referring to mobile and on-demand communications and media, and is also used as an ironic reference to someone exhibiting particularly flexible or pragmatic tendencies, especially politicians who pander to views and support for personal advantage above ethical considerations.
5. I love, I live, I laugh like crazy the way I always do.
6. How (w)as I to know that he loves me too?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the best sleep for this week (TGIF!!) , tomorrow my plans include N and a cuddle in the sheets ;) and Sunday, I want to clean up my room, do the laundry, and maybe go to the mall to have my Starbucks fix *grin*!
Come on, join the fun! Click to play

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: