I can't find any happy topic for A, as the recent events in my life are not so happy happy, if you get my drift. Though I can't say that everything's sad, or dark, or hopeless. No one can make you unhappy, except yourself,that's for sure.
And so...for today's ABC, I'm going to list a couple of advices I
For starters, you can check this one out, but here's a couple of my favorite lines:
- Take a deep breath. It calms the mind..
- No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
- Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
I love Bob Ong, too. No one knows who is Bob Ong, really, as he uses that name as pseudonym. I love his take on life. Know more about Bob Ong on wiki and here.
- "...madaming teacher sa labas ng eskwelahan. desisyon mo kung kanino ka magpapaturo." ~ "There are a lot of teachers outside school. It's your decision who to learn from"
- "Titingnan mo ba ang basong kalahating bawas o kalahating puno?" ~How would you see a cup, half-empty or half-full?
- "Nalaman kong habang lumalaki ka, maraming beses kang madadapa. Bumangon ka man ulit o hindi, magpapatuloy ang buhay, iikot ang mundo, at mauubos ang oras."~I realized that as you grow up, you will stumble many times. Whether you get up or not, life will continue, the world will turn, and time will pass by...
And I love Doraemon, too!He's a robot stray cat, from a Japanese manga and was first aired in the Philippines (if my memory serves me right) way back in 1992.
- "Hindi porke kaya mong gawin ang isang bagay ay dapat mo nang gawin." It doesn't mean that you have to do it, even if you can.
- "Huwag mong ipakitang malungkot ka sa ibang tao kung wala kang balak mag-share ng problema. Para kang nag-alok ng hopia pero hindi mo naman ibibigay." Don't show your sadness to others if you won't share your problems. It's like offering someone candies you don't mean to give.
More ABC Players here!