Pages

30 Days of Truth -- Day Twelve.



Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.


They never mention that I'm good at multi-tasking, like cooking while doing the laundry or doing my reports while handling people on the phone (and many other juggling acts  LOL). No one thanks me that I can keep my temper (at least for a while) if there are arguments or hot discussions.

We always want to be appreciated, don't we? We like to re-affirm ourselves with our loved ones, that what we are doing are right and has an impact on their lives. But what if we don't hear them?



  • What about you, Is there something you never get compliments on?
Tell me via the comment section the link to your post so I can check them out, too!

The list for the 30 Days of Truth Challenge is here




Next:
Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: