Pages

5Q Fridays


1. What is your favorite summer time activity?One of my summer activity is swimming, what else? :) We are near the Pansol, Calamba City area, the haven for  resorts and private pools here in Southern Luzon. 



2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
Next to price, I check if it's biodegradable.

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
I like BBQ during camping and nature trips.

4. Do you have any talents?
Procrastination? LOL

5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?


I'd like to be a mentalist. I want to read minds. Better yet, bend them. 


♥♥♥♥



1 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Amy said...

Oh, procrastination... I'm good at that, too. Maybe we could get together and teach others to be experts in that area for question #5, LOL!

I stopped by from Five Question Friday. My answers are posted HERE if you'd like to drop by! :)