Milk might be on the science test
Welcome to the June 24th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 1559 and the color calico.
1. Someone knocks at your door. You answer it. It's a kid from the local school selling candy bars for a fundraiser. Do you buy one? ~ Yes, if I have extra change in pocket/purse.
2. The end of the world is tomorrow and you are out of milk - do you go buy some? ~ No. I'd rather buy chocolates.
3. Have you ever picked up the phone and called someone that you hadn't talked to in years? ~No...
4. Whats on your computer desktop background? ~Snoopy
5. What was the very first movie you saw in a movie theater? ~OMG, I can't remember!
6. If you had to take a 10th grade science test, do you think you would pass? If I take it now, maybe not. I don't know.
7. Describe heaven. It's a place, and a state of mind.
8. Has a place that you lived ever been infested with some sort of insect or rodent? No.
9. When you were a youngin', did you hide in the clothes racks at department stores? No.
10. Is there anything in your vehicle that is broken? I don't have a vehicle yet!!
11. What is something in your house that people would be surprise to find? That I have a set of Tom and Jerry DVDs?
12. Do you agree with the death penalty? Maybe for Rape, Genocide, and Treason.
13. Whats your favorite type of bear? My teddybear! LOL!
14. Where was the last place you went? at the Paseo de Cabuyao.
15. What if that person knocking at your door earlier was an adult selling candy bars... would you buy one? Defintely no. Close the door, please. They might just be surveying your entrances and exits for burglary later ( yeah, I know -- paranoia)