Pages

Ruby and Word(less) Tuesday~Christmas is coming!


I woke up cold and I realized, it's December! 25 days to go before Christmas and so this is really a great Ruby Tuesday!
I haven't been really posting as much as I should because I've been busy (as in deadbeat) at work with month-end closing of accounting books and pulling in of receivables and all...
The breeze this morning's a bit crispier than yesterday, I thought, as I rushed out of the house (late, as usual).
JV and I's been talking a lot lately, via SMS, as he's been in Aparri,Cagayan on a field audit since last month. Maybe it's true that absence makes the heart grow fonder, as it is with us. I know that if we will be together (as in "together"), then we need to work out a long distance relationship every now and then.
The new year would be exciting, with a lot of changes coming. I can feel it already. But I want to be mum about it a bit longer, as we need to finalize a lot of things before the year ends.
Anyway, happy RT!





10 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Hootin Anni said...

Excellent! I ♥ Santa.

Happy Tuesday....my Ruby entry is holiday--a continuation of one I did several weeks ago...it's finished now, and decorating our mantle!! come see HERE ---No, wait. I just read your comment....thanks for visiting!!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

A jolly Santa,
book in hand, spreads Christmas cheer
throughout all the land.


My Ruby Tuesday

Auntie E said...

Love this man, great book he is reading.

life's journey said...

Yes it is 25 days more to go and it is Christmas. Happy Ruby Tuesday.

Marice said...

hello santa! i miss u! :)

u may view mine if u have time

Stephanie V said...

A good red reminder of the season. Nice Santa ornament.

Liz said...

That's a beautiful Santa ornament. Perfect for RT.

My entries:
A Simple Life
Yummy-as-can-be

Simply Delicious said...

Love it! Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by.

Scribbler said...

It's that time of the year again. I love Christmas. Thanks for coming by my site today.

jams o donnell said...

Definitely a sign that Christmas is coming! Happy WW