Pages

Unspoken

Sometimes the sense of parting gives me a panicky feeling. I'm always like this, I don't know why. And this led me to think that if ever you'll go, I have to tell you one way or another that I love you. This realization just hit me one rainy morning when I found myself anticipating the day ahead with you and I can't help but smile as I rush eagerly outside to see you. You make me laugh. You open doors for me. We argue and discuss, but most of the time we agree on the same things. Everyday you sink deeper in my heart.

I love you. Isn't it obvious? There were moments that I feel the urge to speak, but my tongue gets caught up in the turmoil. I get so intense in showing you what I feel that the words are lost along the way, unspoken.

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: