Pages

The Who, What, When, Where, Why Would You Meme

Welcome to The Queen's Meme #9.
Step out of the box. Be creative. Have fun!
And please, stay out of the dungeon.
It's getting really crowded in there.





Who ....
  • is easy to love? kids and animals, and JV!
  • do you just wanna smack? stupid people who they're smart
  • do you trust? Myself
  • do you talk to when you're alone? Is there a catch here somewhere?


What....
  • dangerous things do you do while driving? Texting, but I did turn a new leaf!
  • are you allergic to? Crabs...and Liars
  • is Satan's last name? I'd say "Wrath"
  • is the last thing that moved you? A movie by Tom Hanks, The Green Mile
  • is the freakiest thing in your house? Me?

When.....
  • is it time to turn over a new leaf? When things are not working
  • will you be all that you can be? I don't know.
  • is enough enough? If you're hurting others and yourself
  • do you go to the dark side? Dark side of what? I guess we all go to the darker side, knowingly or unknowingly, at some points in our lives.
  • Where....
  • are your pants? Since I'm in the office, I have one on but I'm often "pants-less" at home... ;)
  • is your last will and testament? I don't have one yet...
  • is your junk food stash?I don't have this, too much salt can kill you...
  • is Carmen Sandiego? If the ACME Agency can't find her, how the hell can I?


Why.....

  • was the Lone Ranger alone? Where is Tonto?
  • was The Scarlet Letter scarlet? Scarlet's a very sexy color, that's why.
  • are musicians sexy and plumbers not? Who said plumbers are not sexy?
  • are there no seat belts on school buses? Can you imagine kids sitting still in school buses?

Would you....

  • swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? If not that, what? No. Maybe for love, I would (*nod* *nod* , cheesy, I know) ;)
  • forgive someone who deliberately hurt you? Yes, if I didn't get my hand on him/her first.
  • rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth? That would be a double-blade scenario...hmmm I guess I'd settle for the truth 'cause it will catch up with you sooner or later.
  • you still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window?Would you just float around in space for while? I would be dead when I hit the ground, wouldn't I? Maybe I'd just float and enjoy the fall when I can.

1 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Mimi Lenox said...

The truth always catche up. It does.
Great answers!
No dungeon for you!