Ruby Tuesday~ Daisies are red...


Each flower is a soul opening out to nature.
Gerard De Nerval



26 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Angel said...

Oh! Wow that picture is soo pretty!

napaboaniya said...

Lovely flower that put a smile to my face :)
Happy RT!

Lindy MacDuff said...

Gosh, this is vibrant and so perfectly red!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your nice comment.

Happy RT!

~Just me again~ said...

That is so pretty! Happy RT!

Karen of Sillymonkeez said...

What a beautiful red! A wonderful RT shot!!

Dimple said...

That daisy is definitely red! Looks pretty large, too!

Carletta said...

Very beautiful!
Excellent macro shot.

Mine’s here: Carletta’s Captures.

Jan's Place USA and Mt Forest Pictures said...

wonderful red Gerber daisy.. one of my favorite flowers!

Felisol said...

I call daises the little white flowers with yellow in the middle.
These must be the exotic and expensive gerberas I buy at the florist's for special occasion.
Beautiful.
From Felisol

Jama said...

Lovely red gerbera!

marian said...

gorgeous RED gerberas always bring a smile to my face!..thanks also for popping by :)

Robin said...

I like gerberas, they're such happy looking flowers, and this one is such a vibrant deep red too.

Rona Michelson said...

Lovely red flower!

Auntie E said...

Nice Lens capture. Happy RT

Leora said...

Oh, what a splendid Gerber daisy! I like buying bouquets with gerbers, so lively a flower.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Blazing red flower,
who can ignore you? Only
those who have no eyes.

Hootin' Anni said...

It's like it's on fire!!! What a wonderful macro setting...love it.



My R T is now posted. I do hope you can stop by sometime to visit with me....it's a little bony this week for me, but there IS ruby. LOL

Here's the permalink: Ruby Tuesday [you'll need to scroll down just a bit beyond my Tuesday's Heads or Tails]

Paz said...

Beautiful flower; vibrant red! Thanks for sharing with us.

Paz

Chie Wilks said...

what a beautiful flower...great capture

Just Add Walter said...

wow, that is gorgeous!!

thanks for visiting my blog today! Hope you have a great day!

bj said...

Beautiful shade of red..
Happy RT....

storyteller at Small Reflections said...

BEAUTIFUL blossom and lovely quote. I don't know that I've ever SEEN a red daisy before. Thanks for visiting earlier ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

ellen b. said...

Lovely blossom! Happy Ruby to you...

Nukke said...

Suits well to Ruby Tuesday !!!

maryt/theteach said...

What a gorgeous RED daisy!! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)

Carly said...

beautiful flower for Ruby Tuesday, it looks perfect!