Pages

30 Days of Truth -- Day Eleven

Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.


Well, most people would compliment my cooking. In Tagalog, they would say "masarap magluto" or a good cook. Teddy loves my chicken pork adobo and anything stewed.  My beef stroganoff and inihaw na liempo (grilled pork belly) is always a bestseller during birthdays and holidays.

On the outside, people would compliment me for my good skin. I can still pass for 28 LOL!  I'm not too fair nor too dark, but I have fine pores so I'm not prone to acne. My skin regimen is simple: clean, moisturize and tone before sleep and lots of liquid during the day. Of course I would stay out of the sun most times and I try my best to use organic products like fresh honey and the native "kalamansi".


  • What about you, Is there something people seem to compliment you the most on?
Tell me via the comment section the link to your post so I can check them out, too!

The list for the 30 Days of Truth Challenge is here




Next:
Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.

I grabbed the logo here :)


0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: