Pages

FFF 55 -- A bad case of ugly.

"I've got a bad case of ugly.", my sister mumbled over the phone.

"I'm ugly and I won't go to work.", she insisted with finality.

Has my sister gone mad?

So I rushed home only to see a very mottled, red-spotted sister, "It's lobster, ok?"

I wanted to sock her

♥♥♥♥




Do you have Flash Fiction 55? Then come and tell the G-Man.

7 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Excellent.

Yvonne,.

TALON said...

lol! Should I say poor thing? :)

Brian Miller said...

lol. gotta love sisters. nice 55.

Claudia said...

a bad case of ugly...lol

Bubba said...

Darned food allergies! I'm so glad I don't have any (that I know of!) Funny 55!

One Prayer Girl said...

All I can say is, "thank goodness" I can eat lobster with no bad consequences. I just love lobster.

My 55 is up.

PG

G-Man said...

Ahhhhh...
Couple of Benedryl and she's good to Go!
Happens to me with Shrimp sometimes.
Excellent 55 My Friend.
Thanks for playing, thanks for visiting, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G