Pages

Friday Fill-In #194







So...here we go!

1. My favorite month is January because the climate is rather cold in the usually warm weather.

2. Here in the city, there is no (a) fresh breeze anymore.

3. I love to sniff newly cut grass, coffee, Teddy's shirt, a new book.

4. Chow Fan and brewed coffee is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.

5. The hobby I enjoy most is reading.

6. My oh my!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, sleep, tomorrow my plans include cooking my favorite ulam (viand) CHICKEN PORK ADOBO and Sunday, I want to just laze aroundt he house, catch up on my reading!


More Friday Fill Ins here:

4 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

You have some very lovely likes,
But for me January is not a good time here, too cold .

Enjoyed your post.
Have a great week-end.
Yvonne.

Billy Rhythm said...

Here in Maine, January is a long, cold, dark, snowy month.

Lidian said...

I actually really like January too(though I put November as my favorite month)- because I love winter :)

Maude Lynn said...

I love the smell of newly cut grass!