Pages

unspoken

Well, I've been playing all the memes that I could get my hands on lately, and it is fun! I have a good time answering them, keeping me off certain issues that I should face but couldn't yet. N, who else? haha.
I miss him, but I really need to move on. He was just a sudden blip in my rather sedate lifeline, come to think of it! When I think of him, hear this song in my head:
by Vertical Horizon 
So you sailed away Into a grey sky morning Now I'm here to stay Love can be so boring
Nothing's quite the same now I just say your name now
[Chorus] But it's not so bad You're only the best I ever had You don't want me back You're just the best I ever had
So you stole my world Now I'm just a phony Remembering the girl Leaves me down and lonely
Send it in a letter Make yourself feel better
[Chorus] But it's not so bad You're only the best I ever had You don't need me back You're just the best I ever had
And it may take some time to Patch me up inside But I can't take it so I Run away and hide And I may find in time that You were always right You're always right
So you sailed away Into a grey sky morning Now I'm here to stay Love can be so boring
What was it you wanted Could it be I'm haunted
[Chorus] But it's not so bad You're only the best I ever had I don't want you back You're just the best I ever had The best I ever had The best I ever
Or is it vice versa? I hear this song in my head (heart, really), and i think of him...
I dedicate this song also to my bff, IYA. She knows me, and she understood.

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: