Sunday Stealing ~ The "Leave It to Meme" Meme
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Kyddryn from Shadow and Sweetwater. She claims she stole it from someone on Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme
1. Who was your FIRST date? I honestly don't remember the name, but I remember the boy though. I was 14, he's 21. We lunched somewhere in Cubao and watched a movie.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? All of the them are my first loves. ;)
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Gin
4. What was your FIRST job? Encoder
5. What was your FIRST car? No car
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Legaspi City
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Gina, friends already in third grade.Yes, we still talk from time to time.
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time? My cousin Amy, I was a bridesmaid when I was sixteen.
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate. She was messy.
10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)? I wish I could get a job that travels a lot.
11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? Photography
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with? I'm not crazy. haha
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why? Japanese. I've always watch samurai movies so I am intrigued by them.
14. What is the first thing you do when you get home? Throw my bag on the couch, my shoes on the corner, and check out the fridge.
30 Days of Truth advice Affairs of the HEART all about me CELEBRATION children Collection of Poems Current News and Events FAVORITES' list Flash Friday 55 flowers Fridays friendship Goodbye Google Page Rank Haiku Happiness Hulagway i heart faces introspection LIFE and LOVE life in general losing my mojo Meme Carnival One-liners PHOTO PhotoFriday places I go Quote of the Day random thoughts Random Writing Prompt Rants and Raves Relationships Saturdays seascape shutterbug skyscape skywatch song in my head UNspoken thoughts waterscape word/less writing prompts