(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number ziltch and the color of spider webs.
1. Your thoughts on hunting?
~Just don't get yourself shot at!
2. Swine Flu vaccine... will you get it?
~Why get any flu vaccine? Then I won't have reason for a sick leave? ;)
3. What is one job/profession that you think there are just too many of? ~Nurses. Even our HR clerk is a nurse.
4. I want to go on a diet, what advice will you offer me?
~get smaller plate, or stay away from restaurants with eat-all-you-can buffet tables.
5. You are going out on a date with someone for the very first time. When you get into their car, you see a box of condoms on the floor. What do you do?
~I guess I'd pick it up and ask, "Is this yours?". No, no, that's silly. I guess it's even sillier to display condoms on the first date unless he wants to tell me something else, and in that case, he will never never get to first base.
6. Name something in your bathroom that shouldn't be there.
~i don't know. Everything in my bathroom should be there anyway.
7. What was your Kindergarten teacher like?
~glasses, pulled up chignon, high heels, ruler in hand and a shrill voice.
8. What kind of oil do you use when you cook?
9. If someone takes an unflattering picture of you and posts it online, do you beg them to take it down or do you laugh at yourself with everyone else?
~if it's in the spirit of fun, ok. Just don't pair it with unflattering words, it's fine by me.
10. What brand of dishwashing soap do you use?
~This is a silly question!
Other TThunkers here.