Pages

Thursday Thunks 040909

tt1 
(click image to thunk!)
1. What was the last thing you ate? Shawarma with rice
2. I say the color purple.. what do you think of? Passion... 
3. Lamps or ceiling lights? Lamps or dim lights, in pinks or reds
4. What color rabbit is your favorite? Does it matter??
5. Your car breaks down on a deserted road and your cell phone has no signal - what do you do? Grab my bottled water, my flashlights, swiss knife, and walk. Or not. ;) I might panic and die.
6. What is one thing most of your friends do online that you just can't understand the fascination and do not participate in? Multiple social networking.
7. What do you need right now? Hot Coffee.
8. And your most serious injury you've had was....? I was in a motor accident 5 years ago, and had 12 ugly stitches on my right leg.
9. What is the most evil thing you've ever done? I don't know. Does bribing the school guard with a pack of Marlboro's to let us sneak at the back of the school so we can cut class count?
10. Give us some random fact about you. I 'm allergic to crabs and shrimps.

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: