Pages

Wednesday Weirdness

ww3ip6 
(click to play!)
1.) What condiment goes best with french fries? Mayo.
2.) What condiment do you feel best represents your personality? Mustard. 3
.) If the love of your life was a different religion from you, would you convert for them if they asked you to? Now, that's a hard question. If I love him that much, maybe, so our kids will not have the religion identity crisis issue in the future, but maybe not, if we can work around it.
4.) What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? Banana 
5.) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No.
6.) If you could change your eye color to anything in the world you wanted, what would you change it to? I think I'm going to like GREEN.
7.) Are you more often the partner in crime or the good conscience with your friends and family? I'm more of the partner in crime with my friends and a bit of the good conscience with my siblings.

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: